Cloud-based video conferencing and meeting app that supersizes team collaboration online
Personal Meeting Room in the Cloud
Voice & Video Conference – up to 500 Participants
Up to 35 Participants Visible Simultaneously
Desktop & Application Sharing
Local Phone Dial-in in over 20 Countries
Direct & Team Messaging
Group Task Management
Integration – Outlook, Google Calendar, Slack, Microsoft Teams
Avaya CU-360 Collaboration Unit
Compact all-in-one video collaboration room system ideal for training, brainstorming, and other team meetings and customer interactions
Enterprise class for any size business
Open and Cloud integrated
Full HD 1080p video, a 4K camera sensor
Dual HD live video and content
Interoperable with all industry standard applications
Avaya IX™ Workspace native smart collaboration
Easy to setup and use
Contact Center as a Service
Starting € 23 .12 /month
Discover the Avaya Contact Center Select (ACCS) platform, an intelligent onmichannel contact center solution that enables businesses to improve customer experiences; increase customer lifetime value and revenue; and anticipate, automate and accelerate customer interactions while improving agent efficiency and reduce cost.
Best buy SIM-only subscriptions
Unlimited Voice + 10GB Data
If you haven't heard, fixed mobile convergence (FMC) is now making the rounds. Empower your employees with just one phone number and one voice mail account. For those of us with both landlines and cell phones, the benefits here are obvious.
What can we do for you?
Drive growth. Empower teams. Boost collaboration. Enhance customer satisfaction. Increase productivity in the workspace. Accelerate decision-making. Bring products and services to the market faster. Lower TCO.
We offer Enterprise Level Infrastructure as a Service based on VMware technology. Create your own cloud solutions, cost-effective, flexible and scalable. Our pay-as-you-go model provides direct access to storage, networking, servers and other computing resources in the cloud.
Did you know that our Avaya IP Office & Avaya Aura Solutions as a Service offer you excelling OPEX advantages and unique long-term ROI benefits?
No upfront investment and 100% future proof
Always ensured of the latest Avaya software releases, upgrades, updates and patches.
Software availability and registry management
Automated software release distribution, installation and registration
Resiliency and HA setup
Leverage VMware to gain a resilient and reliable system in a completely operational expense model.
Vulnerability threat management
Automated identifying, assessing, classifying, remediating, and mitigating security weaknesses.
Continuous around-the-clock surveillance & monitoring
24x7 monitoring of system CPU and RAM resources, IOPS, NIC connectivity, voice port and bandwidth utilisation, SIP trunks and appliance health.
Backup, restore and disaster recovery
Daily backup of your Avaya configuration as well as a full Cohesity backup (five day retention)
Cluster upgrades and security patches
Centralized management and distribution of cluster upgrades and security patches.
Easy to manage
Manage your Avaya Cloud Solutions online, it's a true plug-and-play platform. Easily roll out applications, personalized to fit your unique business needs.
Our Private Cloud offering
Avaya IP Office™ Basic Telephony User
€ 6 .36/ month
- Place / Receive Calls, Hold, Transfer, Park / Page, Conference
- Access Telephony Features via Phone UI or DTMF
- Standard Voicemail Box
- Unlimited Voicemail Pro capability and port capacity
- Personal, System and Corporate Directory Access
- Federated Presence
Avaya IP Office™ 3rd Party Telephony User
€ 6 .96/ month
- True integration of mobile phone by registering the mobile GSM SIM-card in the Avaya IP Office
- Dial IP Office extensions and/or shortcodes with your mobile phone
- Use either your corporate or mobile phone number for outbound calls
- Support of 3rd party Desk Phones
Avaya IP Office™ UC Power User
€ 10 .89/ month
- Turn Your Home Phone into Your Office Phone (Avaya IX Workspace®)
- Click to Place / Receive Calls, Point and Click Call Control. Federated Presence & Instant Messaging
- Visual Voicemail - View Voicemail and Email in a Single Inbox. Store Messages within Microsoft Exchange
- Control Audio Conferences, Conference Scheduling
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook / Lync, Salesforce.com and Google Talk (IM & Presence)
Avaya IP Office™ Receptionist User
€ 12 .25/ month
- Use of the PC-based operator Softconsole that provides a visible display of call information and PC-based call handling
- Answer, route and manage incoming calls from the PC screen
- Simultaneously view caller information, directory information (for point-and-click routing), held calls and company-wide phone status
- Login options for back-up operator PC's
BECOME A PARTNER?
Get in touch with one of our sales representatives and become a member of the Partner Alliance as Authorized Avaya Business Partner
Register and join the Avaya Edge Partner Program
Thanks to the unique flexibility of CCaaS we're able to rapidly expand our business in the Benelux. Scaling our CCaaS capacity and features has become our unique selling point with which we win tenders. The switch to the CCaaS went quick and smooth, enabling us to focus on our growth.
By switching to Dia Telecom we save on our monthly telephony expenses, returning the upfront investment within one year. With UCaaS from Dia Telecom our office communications are far more flexible, working from home or on the road. We hope to continue taking advantage of their latest developments.
Introducing Unified Communications from Dia Telecom truly made the difference for our employees. Our customer contact experience has changed significantly. Bringing up customer details and history improves efficiency and resolution. It also proved to be flexible, easy to manage and rich in functionality.